Friday, May 1, 2009

Haiz...Kinda confuse...

Labour day! Any special for me? Nope~...==
Have to go to school some more!!!
Although juz for a basketball game...Blek~:-P
Still thinking about the craps...Relationship~

I wonder why that the relationship is so hard for us...
i had juz put down my relationship between her...
And yet, now is the turn of my sister...Haiz...
She's very pain and I felt the pain for her too...

She smsed me at about 11pm yesterday...
She was sad about some decision made by her boyfriend...
But I was slept...that time...
I woke up at about 1am and i replied her message and thinking to continue my sleeping...

My phone vibrated...She cried...I was with her for the whole night...
We shared our experience and thanked god I have a sister like this that could always stay beside me and cares about me. She was in a terrible feeling that night...
I was tired, I was dried up, but yet I took the chance to be with my sister...

And today morning, she woke up 7am as said to be unusual early...
She must be something in her mind...But when i asked, she said she was okay...
How can I know more about her? When I broked, she cares me alot...
Now is she going to break? If it is, I will always on her side and be with her for the whole nite juz like this dawn...I love you 姐...Always~

No comments: