Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm juz writing out my feeling, don't care about me~

Yea~big day! For me~
As usual, piano lesson...Skill still like a basket though I'm grade 7...

being dumped, I was damned sad...
You know something? A girl, at first that said she loved you so much and wanted to be with you, but on the middle, she said you are not good enough for her...
This is nothing, she wanted to break, I remember it was on a saturday, I was sad...
Here comes the joy, on the next day, she told me she was wrong and she apologized...

I should have her listen to the song: 'Apologize' by Timberland...To said that she is too late to apologize on that time...
But I did not, I was soft hearted, and I accepted back her...
We did happy after that day...

One day after her school camp over, we smsed by the morning before school, as usual, and when I was back from the school on the same day, she stopped me from smsing her...
she said that her mum stops her, and me...
I was abit sad of that...I don't want to leave her by that time...I begged her, we said that we'll be contacting after one week...

But two days later, one sms came into my phone...Is her...
Here comes the hurt!Message wrote:
'You, leave me! I was in love with another guy...He's with me now, juz beside me...what were you? You will not be at my side when I'm alone...'
Oh hell, juz that month, I smsed her 982 messages juz like an crazy idiot...I'm with her on the phone when she's lonely, when she's on her meal, even in the toilet! What is the meaning by 'You are not with me when I'm alone'?

By the time, I almost fainted, the tears rushed out from my eyes...
My heart was sliced into pieces...Eye were swollen on that night...
If you were the main actor in this show, will you feel you are going to die?
I were! I felt! Death, is juz the only way could cure my broken heart...

And now? I don't know what she is doing...But yet, sure she with another guy...
I tried not to think about her anymore...I tried as hard as I could...
Luckily, there is a girl, always stay beside me when I'm alone, when I'm stressed, when I'm sad...
That was another way for curing my heart disorder...

The only entertainment for me when I'm bored outside not at home, is my mobile phone...
She did gave me some photos, and i chose the best one for my wallpaper, and the runner-up for the screen saver.
Juz when anything happens on the phone, any messages, any calls, anything, I will got her picture in my eyes~
Is a kinda hapiness feeling, I don't know why~

I'm glad, I walked out the heart disorder, I walked out from the sad pass...
If you see this, please message me~ I wanted to thank you! I wanted to thank you for everything you helped me~My great PaPaBear~

P/S:Any inconvenient caused by the langauge of this passage, I'm sorry~I'll try to convert it into a chinese version if you like to~

No comments: