Tuesday, May 26, 2009

TMD!!! Spot Check! @.@

Scratching my head, it's going to bust~...
I'm sitting on my Mid-Year Exam, in the paper of mathematic...
Dude, I knew that today is mathematic paper~
But I forgot to bring my calculator!!!

Somehow, my buddy, Koo, did borrowed me his calculator...
We shared, and is fun and fishy in the screen of the calculator that we did something...lolx^^
Suddenly, The 'Panda' walked though the walkway outside our class...
We all though that he is going to have a word about the 'whole class ponteng' case.

His footstep stopped on the front door of our class...
We thought he is going to nag on us...But, there are more footsteps heard from the walkway outside...
That's one of our discipline teacher, Mr. Rezuan. Though, he's popular-1(erm, thats inverse of popular)cuz he does often play tantrum towards the students. This is not worse either, juz a little scared and for awhile...Suddenly, we saw another man, slacked in white top with blue stripes and black bottom...OMFG! Is Mr. Prabha! Something's fishy here...
We, the whole class felt something bad's gonna happen on here...

They say nothing, coming though, in to our class and walked to the back part of our class...
(DotA version: Teacher=Roshan and Student=Level 5 hero) (Situation 3 Roshans vs 29 lvl 5 Heroes, and sure 3 Roshans won the match because they stun us when they walked in my class)
Their first action make a stun to us~ They took our bags, search and check for prohibited items in school (like mobile phones u know, MP3s, and other stuffs).
A freezing current blow though our class, makes us freezing(hardly move!)...
If not mistaken, more than 90% of my classmates brought their phones...

This was nothing to me as my phone is not there in the bag~
Our first hero who sacrificed, our beloved Collin Tan, who is the first one who get body search...
This check make us stunned for a couple of time...
We started to panic, this is a serious matter if we got caught...It's no more kidding rite now...

Those people who got their chance, hide their phone in some funny places like XXX(ofcourse i can't say, sweetie), dodged this danger spot check...Lol, you are asking me why isn't there any story about myself? You gotta ask youself, if you were me, will you write out? I don't think so...
I've got news that the whole Form 5, the teacher's got more than 50 mobile phone on this spot check...

Those who got caught, must call their parents or guardians to get back their phones...
I think principal is wondering to have a parents day today~(Cuz I think the parents who present today is more than the real parents day on the school's open day~=.=!!) I'm shocked though~XD

Anyway, guys, you see this passage, careful to bring your mobile phone to school.
A notice for you guys, beware...I warned you~ Never never ever get caught by this stupid spot check again and again!!!

No comments: