Friday, May 29, 2009

The exam, is over...

Finally, last day on 28th of May 2009, the Mid-Year Exam is over...
as usual, our SDJ tradition, screaming wouldn't be excluded~
Our class monitor, is the one who always brings the whole class hot and keep screaming...
Our school juz like to get an earthquake in that second, my ear drum is almost fully damaged by them all...~haix~

Lagi sedap, i went home, the internet finally got it though smoothly, I've been lagging and delaying for days and hours...Drives me to madness~Slow more than a turtle and snail...
Downloaded some games, and I'm damned boring that, the game i downloaded is so lame...
Haix, turned back and continue my XDO~

I think this should be some secret that should kept from my parents~
Cuz i spamed my keyboard when playing XDO (You can try, I was playing "Gravitation" on Hard) and I felt something fishy about the keyboard that some key would not responce when it get stroked~
Lol, but finally now is alrite, back to normal~XD

Our camp on 2nd~3rd June is coming! Join us have some fun!
I gotta get ready with my stuffs~Hahax~

No comments: