Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sunway Youth Leadership Camp!!!

OK la, my dear daughter~For you request i write ba~
It's GREAT!!! It's FUN! and it's tiring==
Hehe~
There's my team info:
Team name: Gandhi
Members: Jun Yit (Leader), Angela (A.Leader), Me, Kai Ling, Lydia, Eileen, See Ching, Qing Ye, Thomas, Savikka and Ah-Bee~
I love my team members so much man~~~

On the first day at about 4pm, i departed from home by taking cab with 5 packs of belongings. It's huge, and it's heavy~I called the cab to stop at the bus stop infront OC. I was like a crazy man taking 5 huge pack of things and went up that bus. Everyone is starring at me==(I know I'm not shuai :-P) Then i dropped by at Jusco and Bernard meet me there. We wait for CY's car and carpool to our destination!

First day after arrived the campus site:
We are told to arrive before 6.30pm. We got a temperature check before registering our names to the counter. It's so lame that only I'm normal and the other 2 too hot~LOL~They are too excited i think~ Half past seven, only the register is complete due to a gang of SSI. They had some problem on registration. So hungry and after we gather by our newly divided teams, we moved together to our dinner with our new team members. It's cool. Fuiyo~Not I wanted to say but I'm too gentlemen le~~~Muahaha~~~XD (Joking la~No offence) After dinner, we was informed to gethered to the multi purpose hall so call MPH (Mental Problem Hosital X.X~Kaka~~XD) Some more of the team members are found when we gathered in there. the air-conditional system is great. It's cooling for me~.~and we are given some informations and regulations before the activity starts. After a short talk given, we are instructed to build our own camp for sleeping. After that we went back to MPH. Continuing with an ice breaking game. After that fun game, we knew each other in the team.

The second day of combat:
Early morning, after bath we was gathered in the MPH. Flag making time! We drew the palms over the flags and our slogan :-) After that, we played a game called SURVIVOR. This game is the best game ever I ever play in all the camps I went before! I acted as a father called Gavin Goh and aged 48 with a my parents(grandpa and ma) and 6 childrens. Huhu~So kuat I am uh?
After the game, we got the 3rd for being drug trafikking XD~And we earned some money for our dinner. We moved to the next event: Amazing race. And we met the champion team overall and we got 1 win over 5 games==~(Becuz they are too hot but we are still the best!) Monster catching time~! 4 of the sunway collage student pretended to be monster and we gotta avoid being catched and find stars for the same time. I had sweet times there~Xixi~~~Then food bidding is held at the cafeteria and we got bid a plate of potato=.=! Thats lame...Then, barbeque time! Had fun!!! Cuz i love to cook....Loved cooking soooo much! 9.30pm. back to the MPH. Miss Sunway competition has begun. My ex-classmate Colvin Voon too hot, and he got the Miss Sunway award :-) Graz to my friend Colvin~That night i sleep at 4 a.m. This is because after the game I went back to continue my barbeque~ And sit there chat with Lydia and Kai Ling. A lame fact that I found is me and Kai Ling went to the same camp at the time for 4 times and only on the forth time we knew each other. So lame~Hehe~

Last day, the day that I barely to let go of my mates:
So tiring, same time wake up, morning exercise, then tidy up camp and luggages. Then we are all gathered at MPH watching the pictures that we have taken and the mood suddenly became so s ad...A feeling that wanna gather with my team mates together forever, and hope the time freezes at the moment...After that we took many photos...Guys...I really miss you all! Have a Gandhi gathering again please~Count me a head~I'm going~

Aiyar, conclusion for this camp is: Sui ar! Nice! Fun! Great! Worth!
I'm so glad that I met Gandhi's handsome gentlemen and beautiful and charming girls team mate in this camp. I will never forget you all. Keep in contact!

No comments: